The ENFORCER Surface-Mount Wave-to-Open Sensor with Manual Override Button is a full-featured exit plate which uses IR technology to allow egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since no touch is required, this sensor is suitable for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices. A manual override allows for operation if the sensor is disabled.
- Adjustable sensor range up to 6″ (15cm)
- 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~30 seconds or toggle
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) when sensor is activated
- Aluminum alloy and ABS plastic housing
- IP54 Weather-resistant for outdoor use