Model Number: SD-927PWCQ
Similar to the SD-927PKC-NEQ, but with a white decor case.
The ENFORCER “No Touch” Request-To-Exit Sensor Plates use IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it requires no touch, this wall plate sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- Range up to 2″ (5cm)
- White plastic single-gang plate
- 3A relay, triggers minimum 0.5 sec or as
long as hand is near the sensor
- Quick connect screw-less terminal block
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show sensor activated.