Miniature Alarm Brain
- All-modular connections eliminating hardwaring
- Patented Q.Q.T. (Quick and Quiet Test) ensures alarm is working properly
- Patented Fail-Safe arming verifies the alarm will arm
- Phase ll Protection
Two 4-Button, 2-Channel “Icon” Remotes
- Easy to read icons make understanding the alarm simple
- Up to 200 feet range. 68 billion possible codes
- Code learning makes it easy to add new remotes. Learn up to 4 remotes. RF CodeWash automatically deletes lost or stolen remotes every time a new remote is programmed
- Separate arm, disarm, and panic buttons
- Aux. button (*) controls chirp delete, sensor bypass, and channel 2.
124 dB Multi-Tone Siren
- Small, 6-tone, 124dB, no “toy” sounds
Dual-Stage Shock Sensor (Patented)
- Separate pre-intrusion & trigger adjustments
- LED indicates arming status, armed, disarmed, valet mode,triggered zone ID, triggered zone recall, and RF transmitter reception
Multi-Function Push Button
- Activates/Deactivates valet mode
- For emergency disarming, code learning, and programing
Door Lock Outputs(+/-reversing)
- Ignition controlled door locking & unlocking (separate)
- Driver priority door unlock output
- Double pulse unlock
Starter Disable (-output)
- Normally Open/Normally Closed circuit programmable.
- Automatic Starter Disable (ASD) feature disables starter after 10 minutes for customers who want extra protection in activearming mode
Dome Light Supervision (-output)
- Turns vehicle’s interior lights on for 30 seconds
- Flashes interior lights when triggered.
12 Programing Functions
- Passive/active arming, chirp/no chirp, SecureLock on/off, ignition-controlled door locks on/off, steady or pulsed (horn) output on siren wire, door error chirps on/off, ASD on/off, 0.7/3.5 seconds door lock timing, double pulse unlock on/off, passenger unlock/pulsed horn output, N.O. or N.C. starter disable output.